Solved! Laptop takes hours to turn on

Jan 15, 2019
My laptop takes more or less 5 hours to turn on. It stays off, no sign of start up, until around 5 hours (must be plugged in AC and in standby position). I reboot it already, but when I shut it down and turn it on again, i still encountered the same issue.
please help.

Solution

You might want to contact Lenovo, it could be a number of things:

- Dead battery
- Dead laptop power supply
- Dead hard drive

Or a combination of the above. If the laptop is still under warranty they will either provide a replacement or tell you where you can locate a service and repair bureau.
Jan 15, 2019
Bought it last February 2017. Its almost 2years now. My laptop is lenovo ideapad 110. The thing is, once its turned on, it works perfectly. The battery last around 5-7 hours. After rebooting it, response time is actually fast. The only problem is that when I shut it down and turn it on again, the power botton wont work and i have to leave it in a standby mode for almost 5 hours before it start switching on.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

You might want to contact Lenovo, it could be a number of things:

- Dead battery
- Dead laptop power supply
- Dead hard drive

Or a combination of the above. If the laptop is still under warranty they will either provide a replacement or tell you where you can locate a service and repair bureau.

Solution
Jan 15, 2019