Laptop turns on but nothing shows up

FranciscoWent

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
Hello

so my laptop won't turn on like at all like I tried that hold the power button for 60 seconds without power and battery and that didn't work, I also switched the ramstick slots to see if that would change anything, but it didn't .... I dropped it today and the indicator lights and fans are on but nothing pops up, I plugged it in to the external display and nothing showed up there even after I synced the screens. ... It's the lenovo n580 and I also took it apart and nothing was cracked or broken . Can someone please tell me if they know any way to fix this? Or is it dead forever
Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Laptop Tech Support 2
T Laptop Tech Support 2
G Laptop Tech Support 7
L Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 5
V Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
Y Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Laptop won't turn on only showing charging white light.
Dell 3537 i on my laptop but display doesn't show anything but 4 white lights are turn on what is the problem pls fix it s
Solved! Lenovo laptop turns on but only shows black screen
Solved! acer aspire sw5012 will not turn on and without charger, no lights, when charger plugged in to laptop,it shows a red light and
Solved! I use acer swift 3 window 10. I tried to turn on the laptop, the screen showed the acer logo but suddenly the it turned black.
I have a windows 10 acer touch screen laptop, nothiing happens after i turn it on and the logo shows up, just a black screen b
My asus x441ua laptop is showing blank screen but led is turned on after pressing the power button. I tried to Hard reboot(pre
Laptop not showing display but turning on
When I turn on My Dell laptop 3552 Aptio Setup utility showed up Now I am stuck in does not quit/exit Please Help
My Toshiba satellite laptop wont turn on on battery but it does on direct supply. The battery shows fully charged but as soon
my windows 10 laptop is switching off and on after resting it , it shows windows is preparing don't turn off your pc and pc ca
My hp laptop get blackscreen after turning on and showing the first HP logo with 'press 'esc' to startup menu' then my screen
my acer aspire v15 nitro won't turn on after i reset it. when i turn it on, it only shows the logo and that's just it.
My hp laptop won’t load any programs when I turn it on. I charged it and all it shows is my back ground.what should I do?
when i turned on my lenovo laptop model no.- G580 screengoes pink and its show nothing in display what can i do?
My laptop acer aspire 5630 is not turning on it shows that it charges and when you press the on button it does the click sound
I turn my laptop on, and it only shows the screen saver, time and date, what do I do?
Laptop Not Showing Charging Symbol and Not Turning On
Asus laptop shows preparing automatic repair when turned on then goes black
So I shutdown my laptop last night and slept next morning when I turned it on its stuck up at Msi logo and showing that "prepa

ASK THE COMMUNITY