Laptop types two keys at once e.g. 28 wi sk x,

Hasan_3

Estimable
Nov 18, 2015
I recently started up my personal laptop after work and i find that the keyboard has messed up. It was a nightmare just to type this sentence. The keys at issue are the two letters in each example. a total of 8: 28 wi sk x, 28 wi sk x,
The picture of this is at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6b-RODMppL_Zjh4S2xLRVVpNW8/view?usp=sharing

Please help or advise quickly. Need urgent repair

view

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work, try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard (Ease of Access look for Onscreen keyboard)
- Connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist because if does you may need to consider on doing a complete Factory Reset cause it's a problem with your operating system.
- If all these will not work I would go for a keyboard replacement already.

Reseat the keyboard, if that does not help you will likely need it replaced, the location of the keys with the issues are exactly opposite of each other on the keyboard. 2 is 5 keys from 8, w is 5 keys from i, k is 5 keys from s. You see the pattern here? To me that seems like an issue with the keyboard or connection since it's so symmetrical and consistent.