Laptop wiped no explorer

moonsb

Estimable
Feb 1, 2016
Hi I have just bought a second hand laptop from school and it was wiped. It appears to have windows 10 on it but no explorer. If I left click on the window in the bottom left hand corner nothing happens but if I right click I get a menu. I have it connected to the wifi - how do I get onto the internet to download office? TIA

Solution
When you say it was wiped, what do you mean? How was it wiped? If it was wiped, that means there would be no operating system on it. If it came with Windows 10 but you can't get anything opened, then the setup was bad or it was "wiped" by deleting random things to get rid of data on it which may have broken Windows. Say if they deleted the default user profile. Find out exactly what they did to the laptop and what is installed on there and how.
When you say it was wiped, what do you mean? How was it wiped? If it was wiped, that means there would be no operating system on it. If it came with Windows 10 but you can't get anything opened, then the setup was bad or it was "wiped" by deleting random things to get rid of data on it which may have broken Windows. Say if they deleted the default user profile. Find out exactly what they did to the laptop and what is installed on there and how.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS