Laptop wont boot

Joaser2

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
Hi my laptop works fine earlier. but somedays ago my time resets automatically and now i try to turn my laptop on. power licht goes on ramdisk licht blink once fan turns on .no signal licht .afther a few seconds laptop turns off automaticaliy goes back on automatically. power licht on ramdisk licht blinks once signal licht off . fan goes on .laptop stays on with a black screen no beeps ......can you tell me what this problem can be i have no idea is my working laptop acer aspire 5750z now 3 years that i have it:??:

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Do a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it will boot up normally.
- Next is to test the AC adapter and see if it's supplying enough voltage to power the laptop or better yet try another AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- If there are lights on the laptop indicating it's on connect an external monitor again and see if you'll get a display because if you'll see a display the problem lies in the built in display.
- Also do try and reseat the RAM, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure that they are all seated properly into each slot.
- If all these will not work the problem lies in the motherboard of your laptop.