Laptop Wont Charge

ayman_3

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
So heres the thing the past few days i dont use my battery...then yesterday my laptop just blacked out its like the plug has been taken out then when i plug it back the battery has loght on it which means its working fine then if i plug it into the laptop the light of the charger is gone its like The laptop is not accepting The power supply from the charger...so how do i fix this i really need it now so many things to do un school..also when i plug the charger into the laptop The plug sparks like it just sparks out like electricity is coming out..

Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still not boot up, do proceed with reseating the RAM's. Remove all the RAM off the laptop for a second the put them back in making sure it's seated properly.
- If the laptop will still not boot up do try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage. If a different AC adapter will still not work the problem may lie in the motherboard itself and a repair is needed.

ayman_3

Commendable
Jun 16, 2016
Shit just got real while it was Sparking Like Its electrifying and The Place where u put the Charger in Was Turned black ..did it melt or just Turned black and i can make it white again Please help