Laptop won't connect to wifi when its 3 meters away but will connect when it is like a meter away

Jun 5, 2018
Other devices can connect without a problem and i have also tried doing it with my neighbors wifi (i asked her to provide password so i could see) but the result is the same. Its a dell laptop. And my router is my other laptop (i installed a hotspot app so it can provide wifi, the
Ethernet is connected to the other laptop. But when i connect to my mobile hotspot which i provide with my mobile. It connect really well. I am just fed up with this already. I can't play my favourite game anymore because of this.

Solution
Sounds like the WiFi card in your laptop may not be functioning correctly. It happens. You may want to try seeing if you can borrow and external one (they connect via your USB port) and see if that gets you a better connection. If it does, then your options are to either replace the internal card, or get yourself an external USB connectable one.
Sounds like the WiFi card in your laptop may not be functioning correctly. It happens. You may want to try seeing if you can borrow and external one (they connect via your USB port) and see if that gets you a better connection. If it does, then your options are to either replace the internal card, or get yourself an external USB connectable one.

Solution