I have an Asus ROG GL503VM. Yesterday I was planning to clean my laptop fan but I accidentaly dropped a small screw into the motherboard and it creates a spark. After that I put everything else back together and my laptop won't turn on without the adaptor on. When I charge my laptop i can power on my laptop normally and everything works fine, but without the charger it just dies. I also realized that the spark made one of the very tiny silverish component in the motherboard missing (must be because of that spark). Can this be fixed? And if i continue gaming with this condition could it do more damage to my laptop?