Laptop won't start-up

Apr 11, 2018
Help! My laptop doesn't startup anymore. Whenever I open it, it shows me the 2 options: Launch Startup repair and start windows normally. Whenever I choose "start windows normally". It would show the animated starting windows thing and, for half a second, shows the blue screen of death and goes back to the 2 options. Whenever I choose "Launch startup repair" it would only show me a black screen and a moveable pointer. I've already tried the other options where you repeatedly tap f8 and then it shows some other options. All of them don't work. All of this started when my laptop fell. I don't want to buy a new one. Is there any way to fix this?

Solution
if it fell, it may be safe to assume the hard drive was damaged in some way and therefor no longer booting properly.
you could replace the drive and reload the OS.
or get a copy of Hirens and run HD diagnostics to confirm if there is an issue first.
if it fell, it may be safe to assume the hard drive was damaged in some way and therefor no longer booting properly.
you could replace the drive and reload the OS.
or get a copy of Hirens and run HD diagnostics to confirm if there is an issue first.

Solution
penguintech makes a good point about the hard drive. Have you seen the exact error in the BSOD?

Try running repair tools from a Windows USB/DVD. If those also don't work, you can attempt to reinstall Windows and the drivers (you'll lose all data doing this).

Worst case is there is hardware failure and the component(s) (probably the hard drive) will need to be replaced.