Solved! Laptop won't start

Feb 20, 2021
I just dropped my laptop on the power cord 3 days ago.The display was showing blurred lines all over the display(vertical green and black lines)I pressed the power button to restart it.After that it started perfectly normal just that it was not charging for like 10 seconds..after disconnecting and conecting the cable again it worked.used it for about 3 more houra...next day it was dead.Black screen and no leds were up

Solution
Your best case scenario is that some item (connectors and such) inside were knocked a bit loose and can be reconnected. You may be able to do this yourself, but it you do, follow good ESD practices and find your models service manual for disassembly instructions. If you are not experienced at such things, take it to a repair shop. If you are not familiar with how the internal connectors work, it is easy to damage one.
Your best case scenario is that some item (connectors and such) inside were knocked a bit loose and can be reconnected. You may be able to do this yourself, but it you do, follow good ESD practices and find your models service manual for disassembly instructions. If you are not experienced at such things, take it to a repair shop. If you are not familiar with how the internal connectors work, it is easy to damage one.

Solution
Feb 23, 2021
I also had problems with my laptop, the very first piece of advice I can give you is to sell it. Sell it for spare parts and buy a new laptop for yourself, which will work properly. If you do not want to sell your laptop, then you need to run a diagnostic to understand what exactly the problem is. You can make a diagnosis in any technical service, or you can do it yourself, but this requires skills or guides. I was looking for similar guides on gadgetguide.in , there is a lot of technical information. After the diagnosis, you will have to replace the faulty parts, you will have to spend a little money.

Last edited: