Solved! Laptop wont turn on

Jun 25, 2018
Hello, i have a Acer Aspire E 571G. Yesterday the laptop works just fine and today when i try to turn it on, nothing happens, no led lights, no power, nothing. Connect the power cable to laptop because i wast thinking that maybe the battery was drain but againt not even the power led light was on. I tried the 30 sec. holding button but again nothing. Any idea how to fix it?

P.S Sorry for my English :)

Solution
Next step after just holding in the power button, you need to open the system and remove the CMOS battery, then hold in the power button for 30 seconds without any battery connected. Then plug in wall power only and see if it turns on. Remove the RAM, does the system give you any error beeps or codes? If not, that is a sign of a dead motherboard.
Next step after just holding in the power button, you need to open the system and remove the CMOS battery, then hold in the power button for 30 seconds without any battery connected. Then plug in wall power only and see if it turns on. Remove the RAM, does the system give you any error beeps or codes? If not, that is a sign of a dead motherboard.

Solution