Laptops for gaming

HarrY_12321

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015
I currently have an AMD A8-4500m Laptop (with 512mb igpu) and it isn't bad running minecraft with 50 - 60 fps on medium and grand theft auto san andreas 720p but I would like to upgrade it, with a cheap gaming laptop (£250 max: NOT BRAND NEW) which will run GTA IV decently. Also, I was thinking about i5 4200u with intel HD Graphics, would it run GTA SA (SAMP/MTA SA: multiplayer) On max settings? Also will it run minecraft better than this laptop and GTA IV?

My friend uses a Pentium B960 with intel hd graphics and it seems better than this AMD laptop so please suggest me some cheap laptop with intel/nvidia graphics for around £250. thank you.

Solution
I doubt a laptop in your budget will run games any better than yours. Are you counting the money you get for selling your current system in your budget? You can find a used laptop with a 960m video card that will be OK for games for probably 400.
I doubt a laptop in your budget will run games any better than yours. Are you counting the money you get for selling your current system in your budget? You can find a used laptop with a 960m video card that will be OK for games for probably 400.

Solution

HarrY_12321

Estimable
Sep 5, 2015

The current laptop isn't in the best condition, so i'll sell it for around £180 (or cheaper) on eBay and then around £300 will be for the new, so I'll keep looking for used ones with nvidia cards I guess, I'll check for that 960m thanks for the suggestion!