Solved! Laptop's showing Weird lines and dots...and doesn't start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthurdensley

Commendable
May 2, 2020
I have a Sony Vaio E Series Laptop (Model No: SVE151A11W) just a week ago it stopped working....
The laptop was constantly "on" the day before...and I am thinking it's a problem of graphic reflow...I don't have much knowledge But I'd like quick , easy fixes that'll make it work again...

Solution
If the screen shows you weird lines that means it's starting. Need full details here, you said something about graphic reflow, did you have to do this on the system before to fix a video issue? There are not often quick or easy fixes when a system does not work. If you have screen glitches but system is actually turning on that could be a bad video card or bad screen.
If the screen shows you weird lines that means it's starting. Need full details here, you said something about graphic reflow, did you have to do this on the system before to fix a video issue? There are not often quick or easy fixes when a system does not work. If you have screen glitches but system is actually turning on that could be a bad video card or bad screen.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.