Leaked iPhone 5/4S Case Shows New Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

memadmax

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
phones are starting to sound like world of warcraft... every patch/expansion and ur back on the leveling/gearing up treadmill.... perpetually....... till one day you wake up and realize: it's just a game, and.... it's just a phone.......

ImagineTek

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2008
Well unless they've suddenly started shrinking icons, or upped the resolution even more, there seems to be a lots of real estate on the screen with 6 rows and lots vertical space between the icons.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Aravind Aarumugam[/nom]Apple should start delivering better orgasm's to their customers.[/citation]

Its hard to deliver better orgasms those of the customers that feels cheated!

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]helmto108[/nom]Hooray, more of the same.[/citation]
it's not the same you moron...the hardware inside will be different..

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]Its hard to deliver better orgasms those of the customers that feels cheated![/citation]
ok....google isn't doing any better

G

could probably be for 3d photography (the hole may be for a 2nd camera)

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]helmto108[/nom]Hooray, more of the same.[/citation]

If it ain't broke...

You can forgive a company for not making too drastic changes to one of the best selling devices of all time. Most likely on the menu are specification improvements, maybe a bigger screen. Similar, but better.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
W O W The flash moved?

Also, "For one reason or another, people love to encase their smartphones in cases" Yes, what is this mysterious reason. I've been up late at night for weeks wondering.

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
Oh boy another apple product to dish out another $300 for so I can be current and stylish and so I can say I have the newest apple product.

No thanks. I'll stick with my Motorola Droid 2.0 for now.

srgess

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
who care about apple they bring old idea on their new product like if its suppose to be super hot, i had my phone 5 years old with 2 camera for video conf. and when iphone4 was out it was like OmFG 2 camera this is crazy and now a flash.. lol whats next to have to be a almost 1k $ phone with old tech into

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
[citation][nom]srgess[/nom]Who cares about apple, they bring old ideas to their new products as if it's supposed to be super hot. I've had my phone for 5 years with 2 cameras for video confrencing and when iphone4 was out it was like OMFG 2 cameras this is crazy! Now a flash? Lol whats next? Has to almost be a $1k phone with old tech.[/citation]

Just figured I'd fix that up for you. Valid points though.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]srgess[/nom]Who cares about Apple? They bring old ideas to their new products as if they're supposed to be super-hot. I've had my phone for 5 years, with 2 cameras for video conferencing, and when the iPhone4 was out it was like: OMFG 2 cameras. This is crazy! Now a flash? LOL. What's next? It has to be an almost $1K phone with old technology.[/citation]
Just thought I'd fix up the the fixup.

an0

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2011
[citation][nom]srgess[/nom]Who cares about Apple? They bring old ideas to their new products as if they're supposed to be super hot. I've had my phone for 5 years, with 2 cameras for video conferencing. When the iPhone 4 was out, it was like "OMFG 2 cameras! This is crazy! Now a flash?". LOL. What's next? It has to be an almost $1K phone with old technology.[/citation]
Took it upon myself to fix up the fixed up fixup.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Macewrox, lamorpa, an0... My hat goes off to you. Thank you for being a light in the darkness that is the Tom'sHardware.com comment thread. Next time we get an amazingly poor article, we should just rewrite the whole darn thing in the comments section. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.