Leaked Nexus One Update Addresses 3G Issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLucky

Distinguished
May 30, 2007
I am not surprised that 3G is less than perfect. I am not surprised that companies are jamming more and more features of limited value and quality down users' throats.

ausch30

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2007
Johnny, I just read your comment and I couldn't agree more. More and more, over the last several years, it feels like we're all just beta testers. Companies release semi-functional products and, thanks to the internet, can fix issues at their leisure.

ausch30

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2007
Johnny, I just read your comment and I couldn't agree more. More and more, over the last several years, it feels like we're all just beta testers. Companies release semi-functional products and, thanks to the internet, can fix issues at their leisure.

G

Maybe I'm lucky or maybe I just live in a good area but I've had next to zero 3G issues with my N1 here in Dallas. LOVE my Google Phone =D

bk420

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2009
Well, i just removed data from the N1 and went to the cheapest plan, instead of paying a ridiculous ETF. I'll wait for a better phone on a different network as far as it concerns me. The 3g is hardware problem that no firmware will fix in my case.

As soon as anything/body touches the phone it just loses it's connectivity. It's annoying and I hate the overpriced Nexus Done.

G

what do you call then an iphone 3g/3gs at full price? Cheap? It's even more overpriced than the N1, dufuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.