LED Video Table Plays Movies, Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
Whilst pretty, for any practical application this is utterly useless.

You might as well spend half as much and just put a tv on the floor, you'll cripple your neck fast either way...

neblogai

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2007
That is LCD- still expensive. With the full arrival of LED, screens and lights in furniture will soon become usual in design.

daft

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2008
i could see something like this fun at places like bars, though, sort of a waste unless you have the expendable income

G

I think it's mainly meant for a bar or restaurant application...judging by the other products they make

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
I don't think most people understand that this is intended for businesses, not individual consumers so don't complain about the price. $1500 isn't that much for a thriving business. Anyways, I still think Microsoft Surface would be way better than this because it actually has multi-touch.

Lewis57

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
I'm not sure i understand why you'd want one commercially or for home use. I'd rather just have a flatscreen LED frameless TV on the wall displaying whatever things i'd have displaying on this table in my business (if i had one :p)

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
To be honest even if I was a rich man I'd have an issue getting something this stupid. I wouldn't play games on it, watch tv, surf the web.. Only thing it'd be used for is for a pretty screen saver to make it look cool.

Why would a business have a need for this? I sure can't think of anything other then something to say, "hey look what we have".

Status
Not open for further replies.