I have tried several methods of adjusting the internal speakers on my toshiba satellite c655 running windows 7. Nothing seems to work. I also tried FN and corresponding 4 or increase volume key. This did absolutely nothing. Any help would be welcomed.
1. Go to "Control Panel".
2. Click on "Sound".
3. Make sure you are on the "Playback" tab.
4. Click on the device you are trying to fix.
5. Now click the "Configure" button and follow the prompts. (Be sure you also click the "Test" button.)
6. Once that is complete, click the "Properties" button.
7. When you are done with your changes, in "Properties", click "Apply" and then "OK".
8. Then click "OK", again, on the main "Sound window".
I did not type this solution, although I did start the post. The response from "Tom"
did not work. There is no way to turn up only the left or right - at least that I can determine.
Comp. saya its working fine...it isn;t. One speaker is much, much louder than the other internal.
This extremely annoying....either it is a mindnumbingly easy fix or the creators of this box were idiots.