Lenova Information needed what is best carrier for lenova camera in usa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kathryn Katan

Estimable
Dec 13, 2015
I like all of the features offered by Lenova cameras, but the information I was able to find was inadequate. I need a phone which will work across USA and also overseas.Is ATT the only unlocked carrier? Is their a way to bring up Facebook. Is this a Russian or Chinese Phone, I thought it was Russian, the electronics from Russia impressed me with their quality, China who knows? If I elect to purchase the Lenova, primarily for the camera with auto LED flash will I be able to use trace phone app, and retrace steps app? Does phone come with memo recorder? Will my phone have good volume? Does the phone have slots for 2 SIM cards? Can I use card reader on Lenova phone for payments of my artwork? Is it possible to make memo notes on Lenova? Kathryn

Solution
You need to ask all of your questions to whatever service proivder you want to activate it on. You can use unlocked phones with any carrier, just need to get the right phone to use with the one you want to deal with. Lenovo is a China brand. From what I know it's a single SIM phone. You can take notes on any phone, I think even the old flip phones you can have a memo program in depending on the type. For a card reader do you mean a credit card reader? There are some for android phones.
You need to ask all of your questions to whatever service proivder you want to activate it on. You can use unlocked phones with any carrier, just need to get the right phone to use with the one you want to deal with. Lenovo is a China brand. From what I know it's a single SIM phone. You can take notes on any phone, I think even the old flip phones you can have a memo program in depending on the type. For a card reader do you mean a credit card reader? There are some for android phones.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.