Lenovo boot freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsilfa

Commendable
Jun 28, 2016
My Yoga Pro 3 will not boot. I can't even get passed the "Lenovo" boot screen. Any suggestion?

Solution
Try going through "Safe Mode" and see if the computer will start up. If it does, then you have something on the system that is causing the problems, you need to find and remove it.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe...

Skyview217

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016

Same here I haven't found are darn thing on this. I am regretting buying this product

Try going through "Safe Mode" and see if the computer will start up. If it does, then you have something on the system that is causing the problems, you need to find and remove it.

How to enter "Safe Mode" when booting the computer.

In Windows 8 and 10 ...

As your computer restarts, press F8 (possibly a few times) to enter "Safe Mode"

a. Press the "F4" key to Enable "Safe Mode".
(The computer will then start in "Safe Mode" with a minimal set of drivers and services.)

b. Press the "F5" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Networking.
( Once "Safe Mode" with Networking starts, Windows is in Safe Mode, with additional network and services for accessing the Internet and other computers on your network.)

c. Press the "F6" key to Enable "Safe Mode" with Command Prompt.
(In "Safe Mode" with "Command Prompt" starts Windows in Safe Mode, with a Command Prompt window instead of the Windows interface. This option is mostly only used by IT professionals.)

Now sign in to the computer with your account name and password. (If you have one set.) When you are finished troubleshooting, you can exit "Safe Mode" restarting your computer.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS