Lenovo Flex 2-14 wont charge

Jun 11, 2018
I have a Lenovo Flex 2-14 that wont charge even when its plugged on. I'm not sure if its the laptop or charger, but I tried many different power sockets but it still wouldn't charge. I also tried restarting it but still wouldn't charge. My laptop is surviving at 1% and would be dead when someone replies so I can't access it.

Solution
Try charging when it is turned off. Not hibernate or sleep but off. If it will charge then, but not when on, then the charger should be replaced. If, however, it won't charge no matter if it is on or off, then I would start with replacing the battery. Then, should that not resolve it try replacing the charger. If, in the end, should none of this resolve it, then it may well be the charging circuit which could mean replacing the motherboard. So start with replacing the battery.
Try charging when it is turned off. Not hibernate or sleep but off. If it will charge then, but not when on, then the charger should be replaced. If, however, it won't charge no matter if it is on or off, then I would start with replacing the battery. Then, should that not resolve it try replacing the charger. If, in the end, should none of this resolve it, then it may well be the charging circuit which could mean replacing the motherboard. So start with replacing the battery.

Solution