Hi. I own a Lenovo Flex 2 for a year. The laptop screen is now having a problem. The laptop first flicker between normal color and yellow at first. However after restarting my computer, the yellow tint seems permanent. I don't really know what happened. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics card driver.
- Next is to open Programs and Features then uninstall anything related to the graphics card.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot the laptop once the latest driver has been installed and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- If the screen will remain the same, connect an external monitor and see if the same problem will happen on the external monitor.
- If the display is still the same at the external monitor, that means the problem is the graphics card of the laptop.
- But if the display is normal that means the problem is the built in display only.