lenovo g 500

B3ShO

Estimable
Feb 9, 2014
hey , i will buy it tomorrow (lenovo g 500 ) so i was wondering ? would i be able to play bf4 on any settings with playable fps ? or it's not a good choose ?
specs :::
core i-3 not sure what model :p
AMD radeon 8570 m
6 gigs of ram
1tb hdd
windows 8 :)

Solution
BF4 you will want to run on lower settings and get good enough results. 30fps maybe a bit more depends on what quality you pick. At Low will play it for sure well enough to not be annoying. If you can go past that, will need to try and see how well you like how it plays.

Since you can't upgrade laptops you may want to go up a bit in speed. MANY people make the mistake or picking out something because it's cheap and then get frustrated and ask if you can upgrade the video card or CPU. Look at all the netbooks for sale on craigslist or other low end systems. You don't see a lot of people selling their $800+ laptops but a lot are selling $3-500 systems.
BF4 you will want to run on lower settings and get good enough results. 30fps maybe a bit more depends on what quality you pick. At Low will play it for sure well enough to not be annoying. If you can go past that, will need to try and see how well you like how it plays.

Since you can't upgrade laptops you may want to go up a bit in speed. MANY people make the mistake or picking out something because it's cheap and then get frustrated and ask if you can upgrade the video card or CPU. Look at all the netbooks for sale on craigslist or other low end systems. You don't see a lot of people selling their $800+ laptops but a lot are selling $3-500 systems.

Solution

The Tech Guy

Estimable
Aug 4, 2014
Battle Field 4 is a very graphic intensive game. Whilst your processor and 6 GB RAM will be sufficient, the
AMD radeon 8570 m will only allow you to play that game on low settings.I cant say exactly how many fps it will run it with. Just bear in mind that this laptop is really a low end and dont expect too much from it.
By the way, what is your budget ? If you can tell me that , then maybe I will be able to recommend a better laptop.