Hello, i think my Lenovo G40-80 isnt getting cpu/ram core voltage properly but i dont know how to check. My symptoms are:
- When i press power button, only power LED lits up but nothing happens (like cpu fan spinning), with battery the same, power+batt led lits up only (solid, no blinks)
- Adapter working fine, delivering 19-20V through all power mosfets , tried different power supplies.
- Battery is charging when i connect power jack.
- No AC adapter+only battery, and only AC adapter+no battery - tried both combination,still nothing.
- No shorts in the primary things (mosfets, caps etc)