Solved! Lenovo G500 laptop Powers on, but no display

Jun 15, 2020
Hi, I own a lenovo g500 and dont have a warranty and dont want to bring in my laptop to a technician. I just want to know the different ways to turn on my laptop. I have taken off the bottom case to see if the fan functions. When I power on the laptop, the fan will turn on but there is no display showing at all even after leaving it on for hours. I have tried to drain the battery as well but no solution. I am not sure what else I can try to fix this problem. I have had this issue for quite a while. Before when it would happen, draining the power and leaving it on for about 10-30 min would solve the issue(display would turn on). But now, when I had the same problem, I tried doing the same thing but nothing seems to work. I have taken off different components of the laptop and putting it back in to see if that would help too but I have no solution yet. I have taken out the fan to clean it, the battery, hard drive, ram, and cmos battery. What else can I do. I am not able to enter the bios system either.