Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by connecting an external monitor and see if you'll get a display from it and if you do press the Windows key + P at the same time and select Disconnect Projector or Display only.
- If these will not work do try to load you laptop in Safe Mode.
- While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it shows Advanced Boot options and select Safe Mode.
- If it will load in Safe Mode do run System Restore, restore it back to an earlier date or time before the problem even happened.
- If all these will not work your last resort would be to reinstall Windows.