Lenovo G500s Touch gets stuck at Lenovo logo with no loading circle

ilikemusic2837

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017
My Lenovo G500s Touch having trouble to boot up. So basically I actually had a HDD replacement just a month ago. I was playing video games and then my mom told me to do something so I shut it down and when I came back to turn it on it got stuck in the Lenovo logo without loading circle. I listened to the hard drive but there’s none of that sound that a HDD makes when it’s thinking. It’s just spinning but doing nothing. Please help!!!! I don’t want to get another HDD replacement so soon.

BTW, the replacement hard drive came with windows 10 when central computers gave it back to me. I didn’t get any updates recently so it probably wasn’t caused by that. The only things connected is the power brick and a usb mouse that worked perfectly fine when j was playing games. Please help!!!!

ilikemusic2837

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017

Here’s the thing. I have this recovery button thing next to the normal power button, but when I press it, it should be giving me a list including bios, normal startup, and recovery mode (this is used to reset laptop). Problem, pressing that still has the same thing. There isnt a rotating loading circle. It just gets stuck there and doesn’t do anything.

ilikemusic2837

Prominent
Nov 26, 2017

Hello to all who we’re trying to help me! Thanks for helping, but we took it to central computers anyways. It turns out my motherboard is broken. Thanks for trying anyways!