Lenovo IdeaPad 120s Stuck Blank Screen While Shutting Down

Aug 7, 2018
So I Was Changing My Log In Password For My Lenovo IdeaPad 120s, After That I Shut Down My Laptop. But The Lights Is Still On After The Screen Turn Black. I Have No Idea Why Is This Happen. I Cant Turn Off My Laptop, Help

Nb: The Battery Is Fully Charged, And I Just Bought This And Haven't Installed Any Software

Solution
If you won't power down you may need to pull the battery and charger and let it power off that way, then reconnect them and turn it back on. It is possible it was updating. It is also possible something running in the background stopped it from turning off. It happens.

Should it occur again then I would check the device well for viruses, malware, unwanted or bad programs, etc.
If you won't power down you may need to pull the battery and charger and let it power off that way, then reconnect them and turn it back on. It is possible it was updating. It is also possible something running in the background stopped it from turning off. It happens.

Should it occur again then I would check the device well for viruses, malware, unwanted or bad programs, etc.

Solution