Solved! Lenovo Ideapad 15 battery wont charge

May 6, 2020
I ran out of the year warranty in March, so this laptop is fairly new. It wouldnt charge yesterday and I did some troubleshooting and took out the internal battery and then put it back and it charged. It was fine all day then it stopped charging again. Let me back up, when it wouldnt charge yesterday the battery indicator light on the side would flash amber 3 times when i would push the power button, it wouldnt turn on as it was dead. Then today it was weird because the light was staying on, still amber but it didnt have anything plugged in, which I thought was strange. So now its charging because I took the battery out again. What does this mean? Initially I thought it was because of static electricity, but that seems strange to be the issue again today. Is the battery already going bad? Is there some calibration I can do? I also have an MSI and it has a battery calibration feature, I didnt see this in the lenovo. is there some way to do that, or download a program to do it? Ultimately, I would like to know why it keeps doing this, so strange.