Lenovo ideapad Flex 4-1130 please help

Aug 12, 2018
It was slow so I decided to turn it off and the next day I turned it on but all that happens is show the Lenovo logo with a spinning circle that says please wait and after a couple seconds it changes to a blue screen that says "Choose your keyboard layout" so I click US then it says "chose an option" with the only two being "troubleshoot" and "Turn off your pc" so I click troubleshoot but in there it only has the options "System Restore", "Command Prompt", "System Image Recovery", "UEFI firmware settings", "Start up repair", and "Go back to the previous version" but they all have some type of error that won't let me do anything with them except "Command Prompt" but I can't do anything and no matter what I do it just end up at this blue screen please help some one

Solution
If the system can't even complete a system restore, that is often a disk issue. See if the BIOS has a disk check utility you can run. If system is in warranty contact Lenovo for support. If out of warranty you will likely need to buy a new drive and install Windows clean on that.
If the system can't even complete a system restore, that is often a disk issue. See if the BIOS has a disk check utility you can run. If system is in warranty contact Lenovo for support. If out of warranty you will likely need to buy a new drive and install Windows clean on that.

Solution