lenovo ideapad won't turn on

faitharcee

Commendable
Sep 4, 2016
My lenovo ideapad 100 won't turn on. It has built in battery but I can't see the hole under to reset it. The LED just blinks and dies. I already tried the troubleshoots that is commonly used in this problen but it still won't turn on.

Solution
I worked on an Ideapad the other day which was said to have a button between the USB Ports but that wasn't there either. Don't poke any hole you find or you might wreck the microphone.

Your problem might be the mains electric plug. I had to wriggle that around to keep the power going to charge the battery and when I found the right spot, I tied it in with an elastic band. Try wriggling..
I worked on an Ideapad the other day which was said to have a button between the USB Ports but that wasn't there either. Don't poke any hole you find or you might wreck the microphone.

Your problem might be the mains electric plug. I had to wriggle that around to keep the power going to charge the battery and when I found the right spot, I tied it in with an elastic band. Try wriggling..

Solution