Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 reuse

Mar 3, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'm new in this forum. Recently my Lenovo IdeaPad Y580 broke by accident. It got bend so the screen is totally trash. Got rid of the screen but then it powers up for a second or two. That's all it does now.
I wanted to ask if anybody can tell me that if I can use the usable parts to another laptop like upgrading some other laptop with the Processor, Ram, HDD etc from Y580. Please let me know if it's possible and which laptops can be upgraded with model if possible.
Did Googled and all but no lucks so I came here. I hope someone can tell me something about it. I thank you in advance and wish everyone a very good day ?

Mar 3, 2019
RAM and drive can be re-used in many systems As to what models exactly, there are too many of them to list. Any system that uses a standard SATA laptop drive, any system that used DDR3 memorey, there are hundreds of models like that.
Thank you very much for the reply. Somehow I managed to make it functional but as there is no screen I'm using it with a TV. Maybe I have to buy a new one. Sadly this Laptop is really powerful and to find another one is hard ?