Lenovo laptop gfx nvidia 960m - suddenly not performing

Stallowned

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017
Hi.
I need some help. The last times Ive been playing CS go, my fps have been dropping really Big.
I usually run the game without any problems, but all of a sudden, my computer seems laggy when i play. It does run sure, with like 100 fps, but it drops Down to like 80, when something happens in the game, and i usually just have a consistent 150 fps.
I have noticed at the same time, that my pc does not get as hot as it usually does. Like its not performing at its maximum. Its usually quite "burning" hot, but it was like that from Day 1, when i played games. And it changes from day to day sometimes. Sometimes its performing and hot, sometimes its Slow and not very hot. Makes no sense to me...
I feel like the problem is related to that.
I have tried system recovery, no change. Xbox app is disabled. Power is set to performance. Tried installing new gfx drivers. Nothing helped. It doesnt make sense to me... My pc can read the nvidia card, and says its running the game, but can something be broken with it anyways, or what can be the problem? Its all very random to me, and i dont understand what might be the problem.

Thanks