lenovo laptop help nvidia graphic card

Dariolynard

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015
exsume me my nvidia card isnt working anymore.the screen of my laptop got crack so i started using the hdmi to hook it up to my tv and use it as a monitor instead.the nvidia was working fine.but i desided to cut off the laptop screen becuase its still useless. and continue to use it as a monitor.ever sense i cut it off the nvidia doesnt work anymore but the intergrated graphic works.cant play my mmorpg no more

Solution
Sorry, I misunderstood that bit. You could replace it with a working screen. E-Bay will have some cheap ones. You might find a breaking laptop of the same make and model but with a failing screen. You only need to complete the circuit.
I hope you didn't mean "cut off" literally.

If you damaged the cable the laptop is useless, even with a new screen and a ribbon cable to connect it. If you can reconnect the screen and complete the circuit, you will still be able to by-pass it and use anothe rmonitor.

Dariolynard

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015
so the screen was needed?i dont get it.it wasnt working anyways.so i just cut it.if thats the case the garbage truck is already gone.and rip.its funny tho the nvidia is there and everything

Dariolynard

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015

so the screen was needed?i dont get it.it wasnt working anyways.so i just cut it.if thats the case the garbage truck is already gone.and rip.its funny tho the nvidia is there and everything

Sorry, I misunderstood that bit. You could replace it with a working screen. E-Bay will have some cheap ones. You might find a breaking laptop of the same make and model but with a failing screen. You only need to complete the circuit.

Solution