i have a lenovo N200 Model with a Battery Model Lenovo N14608 When i working at Low 15% Battery Power Suddenly turn it off,When i try to turned on but it wont work.The battery still has some power left in it but when I plugged it in it wouldn't charge. I took out the battery and plugged it in and it turned on.
When i i want to work PLug on power cord and start works,some times the touchpad wont works ,once i restart it works.
What can i replace battery with a new one or any solutions for this
Sounds like, in regard to the battery, the fix is to get a new one. In regard to the touchpad issue, I would wait to see if it resolves after the battery is replaced. If not then try the following...
1. Go into "Control Panel".
2. Click "Hardware and Sound".
3. Now click "Mouse and Touchpad".
4. Now go to "Additional mouse options".
5. The Mouse Properties window will open. In here click on your device.
6. Make sure your device is set to enabled. If it isn't then click "Enable Device".
7. Exit both that screen and "Control Panel".
Also, you might want to check for updates to your drivers, including the Synaptics drivers.
If this does not help, and an external mouse works fine, then it may well be a hardware issue.