Solved! Lenovo problem

Mar 26, 2020
Hi I had a Lenovo computer who is updating it got turned off in the middle of the update when I turned it back on it is now showing the Lenovo screen flashing black showing at the bottom circles looping then a white box flashes then it says attempting To recover installation then undoing changes you’ve made in your computer and it keeps looping over and over and over this process please help I have all of my QuickBooks for my taxesOn this computer and I cannot lose it please help

Solution
The most certain method to keep your files is to remove the hard drive from the machine and buy a new one. Then you can install a fresh Windows system and when that's running smoothly, buy a 2.5" hard drive caddy and connect it to the PC.

When you've installed all the programmes you need to run the accounts, transfer the files, you can use the old hard drive can become a backup and should be kept in a fireproof box or a safe.
The most certain method to keep your files is to remove the hard drive from the machine and buy a new one. Then you can install a fresh Windows system and when that's running smoothly, buy a 2.5" hard drive caddy and connect it to the PC.

When you've installed all the programmes you need to run the accounts, transfer the files, you can use the old hard drive can become a backup and should be kept in a fireproof box or a safe.

Solution