Lenovo Reveals Plans for 3 Tablets, Smartphone, Smart TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatfoodnow

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2010
enough tablets! How about some innovation instead of more tablets. They aren't going to sell well, they're targeted towards mainstream users that don't care about which tablet is actually the best, they're just going to get iPads like all of their friends!

cpatel1987

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
@eatfoodnow: Ain't that the truth. Everyones going to flock to the ipad since a) Despite the compatibility drawbacks and being very closed source, its the most popular choice and b) Arguably the best choice out of them all. One can't argue with how easy it is to use the ipad.

I don't care for any of those tablets, and the concept of SmartTV's just annoy the $8^t out of me given what can and cannot be accessed from them. BUT, a smartphone with a possible fingerprint reader? I'm on board with that one.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Dacatak[/nom]LePad? LePhone? Sounds Frenchy.Stay classy Lenovo.[/citation]

I think it's a smart move. Make anything sound French and people think it's classy. Ever try saying Le Poo Poo in a French accent? Try it and you will like it. Look how well it did for Le Car.

Status
Not open for further replies.