Lenovo Thinkpad E560 Not booting

sccc

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E560 and my problem is the following:

When i turn on the machine i have the standard lenovo greeting screen and the line that says: To interrupt normar starting sequence press Enter, but it doesn't matter if i press anything or not. I always get the temporary booting device and after i choose something (doesn't matter if a bootable usb, or the hdd, or the optical drive) a black screen appears and im back at the choosing screen again and this continoues regardless of what i choose.

I already did the self diagnostic and everything was fine.
tried to mess with the bios but nothing, tried to restore factory setting but still nothing.
I already tried with multiple empty but working storage drives (hdd and sdd both) and i still get the same screen.

I'm getting out of ideas so if anyone have any ideas, i would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

sccc

Prominent
Feb 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sccc : "Lenovo e560 booting problem"

Hello Everyone, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad E560 and my problem is the following:

When i turn on the machine i have the standard lenovo greeting screen and the line that says: To interrupt normar starting sequence press Enter, but it doesn't matter if i press anything or not. I always get the temporary booting device and after i choose something (doesn't matter if a bootable usb, or the hdd, or the optical drive) a black screen appears and im back at the choosing screen again and this continoues regardless of what i choose.

I already did the self diagnostic and everything was fine.
tried to mess with the bios but nothing, tried to restore factory setting but still nothing.
I already tried with multiple empty but working storage drives (hdd and sdd both) and i still get the same screen.

I'm getting out of ideas so if anyone have any ideas, i would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.