Solved! Lenovo thinkpad t560 screen don't work

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, i have a lenovo thinkpad t560, the screen is black and don't show anything, i connected it to an external monitor and it works fine.
Pleaaaase help me and thanks

Solution
Since you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you feel comfortable opening it up (and it isn't under warranty) then you try replacing the cable and/or display yourself.

However, if it is under warranty, don't open it up. Contact the manufacturer about a repair. If it is not under warranty, and you don't feel comfortable doing the work yourself, then try a local tech.
Since you can see fine on the external monitor, then your attached display, or the ribbon cable that connects it, are your problem.

If you feel comfortable opening it up (and it isn't under warranty) then you try replacing the cable and/or display yourself.

However, if it is under warranty, don't open it up. Contact the manufacturer about a repair. If it is not under warranty, and you don't feel comfortable doing the work yourself, then try a local tech.

Solution