Lenovo y50 UHD 4k for Lightroom4 and websurfing use

Tofu522

Estimable
Nov 10, 2014
I am considering to purchase Lenovo y50 UHD 4k laptop for Lightroom4 and Web Surfing. I have heard problems with scaling while websurfing. Is there browser thats best fit on 4k screen? Will lightroom4 work well on this display? Any comments will be helpful.

Solution
A browser that works best with 4k resolution? That easy answer is Internet Explorer 11 since Microsoft's Windows handles scaling it would be logical that their browser should handle scaling as well for the internet.

Does Lightroom support scaling? It's best to checkout Adobe's forums. All I know is that Adobe's Photoshop menu icons do not get scaled to the best of my knowledge.
A browser that works best with 4k resolution? That easy answer is Internet Explorer 11 since Microsoft's Windows handles scaling it would be logical that their browser should handle scaling as well for the internet.

Does Lightroom support scaling? It's best to checkout Adobe's forums. All I know is that Adobe's Photoshop menu icons do not get scaled to the best of my knowledge.

Solution