Lenovo Y50 vs. Asus ROG G551JX

kazza1

Estimable
May 22, 2015
I know that a lot of similar threads are present on this site and I have read most of them . I actually want to ask in pure gaming terms which is better . I don't mind the Y50 screen and medium settings are OK if I am getting a decent FPS (40+) .

Mostly I will be playing FIFA , Football Manager , GTA V and some FPS titles like BF4 although the first 3 are more of a priority . Also I am a engineering student and will require it for running Eclipse and some other programs ..

I am aware that in terms of gaming Asus is the more established company in gaming terms but the G551JK has a GTX 950M vs the GTX 860M of Y50 .. How much of a difference will it cause ??

My first time posting anything here , so sorry for the long post and if I have failed to make my requirements clear !

nithi2023

Estimable
May 30, 2015

Is there any other differences other than RAM slots?

sohampopo

Estimable
Jun 26, 2015
generally asus gives a smooth a performance... so does lenovo... but the controversy is that Aus lasts longer than Lenovo...

u must try out Asus G551JX ... coz i replied through that.... games work just fine.... i will suggest Asus..:)

REPUBLIC OF GAMERS