Lenovo y520 dosen't turn on!!

May 2, 2018
Hello!

So basically what happend: opened up my new lenovo for the first time just to see what's inside, put it back up, turned it on, everything worked, then i saw that i forgot to put the metal square thing for ram protection, opened it up again, put the shield back on, and boom, it dosent turn back on! No power at all, not even an ac led was on, then i removed the battery, and held power button for 20sec then put battery back in and tried turning it on, this time the keyboard lit up the charger led is lit when i put the charger in, but the screan is black and strangely ssd gets really hot(theres no hdd, just ssd in the laptop)

things i tried so far:

The battery removal thing, taking out the ram and putting it back in, tried connecting laptop with hdmi to tv - no signal, presing the reset button on the left side of laptop, taking out the ssd and putting it back in, tried booting laptop without ram - same thing, keyboard lights up ssd gets hot and thats about it... the only thing i can do is control keyboards lighting levels with key combination

I bought this laptop like a week ago, and im going crazy right now, what the hell could have happend?