Lenovo z51-70 Graphic card issue

Desperado97

Estimable
Jun 9, 2015
Hello Guys,
i just bought the new Lenovo z51-70 with dedicated AMD r9 375m (4GB) but this graphic card doesn't seem to be working on the battery , it only works when plugged in!! , i tried on serval games fps drop suddenly after removing the charger , so i think it automatically turns to use the integrated graphic card (Intel HD 5500) when on battery even after changing the Power Plan still no changes ....even configured the switchable Graphic Setting from the AMD Catalyst still no change happened , so what is the problem? is there an actual way to play without keeping the laptop plugged in!!
thanks in advance!

Indranilpatil53

Estimable
Aug 27, 2015
Due u can play games without plugging in but u will have to change too many settings and also it drains battery like hell. If u want to change jst go in power management switch to high performance and then go in advanced settings and then change all hardware to maximize performance on battery then its done
P.S. i suggest u to play any games while plugged in

Indranilpatil53

Estimable
Aug 27, 2015
Due u can play games without plugging in but u will have to change too many settings and also it drains battery like hell. If u want to change jst go in power management switch to high performance and then go in advanced settings and then change all hardware to maximize performance on battery then its done
P.S. i suggest u to play any games while plugged in