LG C2 OLED vs B2 OLED: Which should you buy?

Nov 25, 2022
Kind of misleading. The LG C2 doesn't have an ATSC 3.0 tuner either.

Buying a TV for my parents, and I'm going for the B2 since it's $400 less right now. An ATSC 3.0 tuner would have been enough to make me go with the C2

Nov 26, 2022
Agree only the LG G2 series has the ASTC 3.0 or NextGenTV. C2, B2 and A2 have the v 1.0. Also some city already broadcasting some channel with the new OTA. B2 is the better buy. Almost all other brands high tier TV had the 3.0 tuner in thier last year Model too.

apb

Dec 13, 2022
Thanks for this as well. I actually asked this question back in September when I was deciding between the 2. Bought B2, which I am now returning. Again the 77" is 2k for B2 and 2500 for the C2. Having the B2 for a few months I encountered many lag issues with streaming with Sling/NBA TV and League Pass. Peacock and Amazon do not have these problems. I am buying a 2.1 HDMI to fix my Roku connection and going to the new port appropriate for this. I as well use an ethernet 6 cable to my Modem/Router combo. If I encounter the same issues with the new TV I'll know it's a TV issue but hopefully my return and other changes will fix these issues. I am buying the B2 to save money and buy a surround system as articles say the that is a better way to spend the $500 difference. I'll post updates. Please comment if you have any suggestions.