LG EC930V appears to slant to the left

Thomas_87

Commendable
Mar 19, 2016
Hey guys I have a problem with my TV. when viewed from any angle it appears to slant downwards on a right to left slope. I have measured from the bottom corners to the surface of the TV cabinet and they are exactly the same. I have also used a spirit level to check if it is in fact level and it is. I used to put books at the left side to make it appear level but removed them as it looks silly. I don't understand what could be causing the problem and how to fix it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 0
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 4
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Recently a Banana with the words screensaver appeared on my firestick.
messsage appears on middle of screen...Wifi dongle detected also wifi dongle removed.How can i rectify this issuue
Pandora appears to be playing, though the play bar under the album icon does not register any movement. However, no sound. New
Installed fire stick on 2012 Vizeo TV and NO Signal appears on TV screen
Words appear double
My TV Samsung KU6500 don’t read usb flash drive only appears in source menu and when choose the usb then freeze in a loading
How to Customize Subtitle Appearance on Netflix
Ssamsung Logo Appears on my TV
Amazon prime logo used to appear on our smart TV and now does not display
I have Apex LED Model LK-2212 . When i try to play any video file through USB the video appears as small preview . I cant find
Black screen and sound coming,startup Sony logo appears
Display not appeared in screen old model sharp
I have TLS 32" TV. It is filled with lines too. It's now 4 months but the lines began appearing a month after purchasing. Can
Ar switch on, how can I keep the options list of 'Digital, HDMI1, HDMI2, etc. for longer. It appears on screen for about 2 se
New 55" UHD LED LCD Polaroid TV appears rather pixelated
Does stream recording software exist that will automatically pause when "loading" screen appears?
How can I get repaired my 55" Sony TV display screen which appears horizontal lines & vertical lines &also appears goust pictu
SOny Bravia KDL-46BX450 Sony logo appears then black screen
Toshiba, rear projection 50", 13 yrs old, no video on HDMI. Graphics appear while Chromecast or Firestick are booting. No vid
Hdmi to rca appear rainbow colour on screen

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS