Lg G Pro Lite Kitkat

swagsticious

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014
Hi there!
I'd like to know if there is any official download for the Kitkat update for my LG G Pro Lite that is recently bought. I don't really want to root it because i have the phone for like a day and don't want to [removed] it up so quickly.
Ty for responses

Watch the language. - G

If you want an official update, it will likely be pushed to your device OTA as soon as your service provider/phone manufacturer decides to make it public. As far as I know, the LG G Pro Lite should already have access to KitKat as it was announced and pushed out some time in May. Have you tried checking for a system update in your phone's settings menu?

swagsticious

Estimable
Mar 28, 2014

Hi!
I already checked for an update and it only says that the newest update is already installed but I only have the 4.1.2 Jellybean. I am from Slovenia so i don't know if the update is live here or ..?

It is entirely possible that it is not available in your country yet. I can confirm that it is indeed released for some countries though, earlier this month. If you visit their FaceBook page here, you can see many users posting their reactions and opinions on the KitKat update, as well as a number of screenshots. Give it a few more weeks perhaps, and keep an eye on any of their official sites. I'm sure it will reach you soon.