Discussion LG G8 vs Galaxy S10

Jun 6, 2019
Hello, first post here. Just read the article here trashing the LG G8 and suggesting that LG should stop making smart phones. LOL....my only question is how much did Samsung pay for that? I can think of at least 5 things that the G8 has that are superior to the S10. Build quality of the G8 is better. Samsung phones feel like toys. The fingerprint reader on the G8 is better....reports are that the under-the-screen fingerprint reader on the S10 doesn't work half the time. Same for the facial rec.....G8 has 3D facial rec as opposed to 2D on the S10. Way more reliable. The audio on the G8 is far superior....always among the best of any smart phones. And speaking of gimmicks....what about that curved screen on the Samsungs? That is the ultimate gimmick. Anybody I know that has one is constantly complaining about how they accidentally kick off apps when picking up the phone. On the other hand, I can't think of one thing that S10 has that G8 doesn't. Many reviewers point to the "dot" instead of the notch in the screen. If that's the case, then I guess Apple should go out of business too. Too funny.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 2
L Android Smartphones 3
G Android Smartphones 9
T Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 1
Stephsniz Android Smartphones 2
A Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0
A Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 0