Lg home theater system was sound through tv now theres no sound coming from tv source

Jeremy_42

Commendable
May 19, 2016
I recently purchased an LG home theater system, connected it to a vizio flat screen. Everything was working properly, 2 days ago I was watching tv and there was no sound from the show. Sound comes out when anything is played through the system, audio cds, bluray discs, the fm tuner, but when I switch over to either the aux connection or the optical connection to play my ps4 or watch a show through tv no sound!?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 3
eckhardtwilken Audio 1
Bonesaw Audio 1
H Audio 3
Praecox420 Audio 3
C Audio 2
L Audio 4
C Audio 3
M Audio 3
M Audio 5
I Audio 2
G Audio 0
S Audio 2
E Audio 2
L Audio 3
N Audio 3
J Audio 1
F Audio 5
K Audio 2
V Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! Klipsch Black Reference Theater Pack 5.1 Surround Sound System
Solved! Am i able to connect my computer with this home theater system?
Solved! What exactly are the advantages of using a home theater system with receiver over optical/speakers?
Solved! Mixing high-end tower speakers & sub for theater system
Solved! Home Theater System as a Speaker for my PC
Solved! Are there sound bars I can use as left, center, right speakers for my home theater system?
Solved! Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Solved! Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
surround sound system Home theater
Connecting Epson 3100 projector to Sony E3100 home theater system - no sound
guys i have JVC victor TH-A9 5.1 home theater system. I need to connect it to my PC which i need to get 5.1 sound via AUX. but
Save $100 on Top-Selling Bose Home Theater System
How to hook up Home Theater Sound System to Laptop?
My home theater system will play dvd sound but not tv sound
i get a long delay between the time i turn on tv and the time the sound comes out of my samsung home theater system. anyone kn
Problem with TV sound not going out of the Home Theater system.
Right front speaker on Samsung theater system not working, but does work during test
Are these considered home theater systems?
PC to tv and sound from the home theater system
looking for a Home Theater Sound System Compatible with the ps4 and xbox one.

ASK THE COMMUNITY