Solved! LG K4 screen unresponsive

wyldepurkle

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
I went to charge my LG K4 and found that it hadn't charged at all. now the screen is completely black and the display lights won't turn on.
I have managed to get the phone to start up but the screen is still black. Don't know what to do as I have tried literally almost everything and I cannot just afford a new phone please someone help me fix this issue.

Solution
Well if it is turning on, but nothing is showing on the display, you may be able to get access by connecting it to a computer via USB cord. Works for some phones, others not.

If that doesn't work, then you are looking at getting it repaired so you can see on the display. If it is under warranty then you would need to contact the manufacturer. If it isn't any longer, then you can either try going through them, contact a local tech or try and do the work yourself.
Well if it is turning on, but nothing is showing on the display, you may be able to get access by connecting it to a computer via USB cord. Works for some phones, others not.

If that doesn't work, then you are looking at getting it repaired so you can see on the display. If it is under warranty then you would need to contact the manufacturer. If it isn't any longer, then you can either try going through them, contact a local tech or try and do the work yourself.

Solution