LG OLED TV power- blinking logo- no picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2018
LG OLED 65EF9500-UA power on LG logo at bottom blinks, but no picture of sound. Is this the power supply? How to repair? What parts do I need?

Solution
Well i have the same exact model with The same exact problem as of last night. At the end of the day I knew I should have got the extended 4year warranty. So from everything I read Threads blogs It seems to be the Power board. Most of the internal parts can be found on Amazon, eBay, sears direct, ecompass.com ..range of prices fairly cheap too Expensive. I called a round to a few TV repair shops Basically they all say bring it in for a diagnostic so once it's there the charge you for a diagnostics then you might be stuck leaving it there until it gets fixed and They quoted some outrageous prices for parts .thank got for youtube and the internet. Will keep you posted.

paulchezter

Notable
Aug 11, 2018
If you have the idea on how to repair this, you can do so. You can check the power board for possibility that one diode is short or no power. If you can contact any local repair man to do further diagnosis, it is much better.

Sep 26, 2018
Well i have the same exact model with The same exact problem as of last night. At the end of the day I knew I should have got the extended 4year warranty. So from everything I read Threads blogs It seems to be the Power board. Most of the internal parts can be found on Amazon, eBay, sears direct, ecompass.com ..range of prices fairly cheap too Expensive. I called a round to a few TV repair shops Basically they all say bring it in for a diagnostic so once it's there the charge you for a diagnostics then you might be stuck leaving it there until it gets fixed and They quoted some outrageous prices for parts .thank got for youtube and the internet. Will keep you posted.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.