LG Optimus 2X is the First Dual-Core Smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
Before I even bother to read the article I just want to say 'It's about time that there was a phone that looked better than the iPhone 4'. This thing is just damn nice full stop.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I think we need a hybrid Kinect/Mozilla Concept Phone then we can call it a day. After that, focus on making camera quality and battery life better.

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
[citation][nom]Soldier37[/nom]Just noticed also that Korea and Euro/Asia crapola gets it first what garbage that is. The U.S. needs to get the good phones first. Tired of that![/citation]

Why?

Hupiscratch

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
[citation][nom]Soldier37[/nom]Just noticed also that Korea and Euro/Asia crapola gets it first what garbage that is. The U.S. needs to get the good phones first. Tired of that![/citation]

You should know, LG is korean.

bluekoala

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2008
[citation][nom]Genericuser[/nom]Why?[/citation]
Because the universe gravitates around Washington DC, Jesus was born in Bethlehem 3 hours west of NYC and no one can outsmart or out technology the USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

G

US Products get released first in US.. Asian products get released in Asia first... Europe gets them second no matter where from... So US just wait for it... the IPhone also hits markets in US before anywhere else...

dominatorix

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
Don't forget, U.S. has a history of only 400 years, ..... helooo there , you don't exist as a nation.....you are a mix up from all nation, even names of your city are a copy name of European city(roma, new Amsterdam renamed new york,etc...).
all the brains come from Europe end Asia....
happy holidays

lejay

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
Blame your carriers.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]bluekoala[/nom]Because the universe gravitates around Washington DC, Jesus was born in Bethlehem 3 hours west of NYC and no one can outsmart or out technology the USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!! USA!!![/citation]

I think Japan is ahead of any country when it comes to technology..

normano

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
now that looks like a nice phone

just as well my contract is up in March, think I might be having one of them

but hell, anything is better than that crap piece of kit from Apple

gh0st

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
[citation][nom]dominatorix[/nom]Don't forget, U.S. has a history of only 400 years, ..... helooo there , you don't exist as a nation.....you are a mix up from all nation, even names of your city are a copy name of European city(roma, new Amsterdam renamed new york,etc...).all the brains come from Europe end Asia....happy holidays[/citation]
haha
apparently your not from europe then,you seem to lack the brains part,but keep trying!

dominatorix

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]gh0st[/nom]haha apparently your not from europe then,you seem to lack the brains part,but keep trying![/citation]
maybe I'm not, but you for sure are from u.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.